– Rich in Vitamin C, B1, and B6
– Dietary Fiber
– Cordycep nutrition elements (which will be elaborated later)
- – Anti inflammation.
- – Relieve muscle and joint pain.
- – Improve healing power.
- – Eliminate dead cells from wounds.
- – Improve inflammation of the joints.
- – Improve respiratory system.
- – Improve digestive system.
- – Improve gastrointestinal functions.
- – Reduce viscosity and stickiness in the blood.
- – Reduce the risk of stroke and blood vessels related problems.
- – Able to control the spread of certain cancer cells in the body.
- – Dissolve phlegm